Notice of Expression of Interest for Procurement of Consultancy Services for Urban Agriculture Value Chain Mapping and AnalysisPUBLISHED — 25-Sep-2017
Procurement Reference Number: KCCA/CONS/17-18/00085
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) received grants from the European Union to finance the implementation of the Climate Change Action Strategy: Developing and sharing the low carbon and climate resilient Kampala. The Project will run for 3 years.
- The Entity now invites eligible consultancy Firms to submit sealed expressions of interest for Urban Agriculture Value Chain Mapping and Analysis. The overall objective of the project is to build Kampala City’s resilience to the impacts of Climate Change and set the City on a low carbon emissions path which is in line with KCCA’S vision of transforming the City into a vibrant, attractive and sustainable city.
- Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
- The short listing criteria will include:
- A Certificate of Incorporation/Registration
- Evidence of fulfilment of obligations to pay taxes in Uganda
- Relevant Expertise and Experience in Agricultural Economics with emphasis on Value Chain Analysis and Agricultural Policy
- GIS Specialist
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience conducting similar assignments especially in developing countries
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of the Global trends in Climate Change content and specific sector opportunities
- Capacity and ability to conduct participative engagements with diverse stakeholders
comments powered by Disqus