Mailo Subdivision Surveys Checklist
- Mutation form signed and stamped by a registered surveyor with comments from the Registrar of Titles.
- Folder cover from the Survey firm of the Registered Surveyor.
- Copy of Certificate of Title
- A recent cadastral map and topographical map clearly indicating the parent plot and the proposed plot subdivision with access.
- Job history signed by the field surveyor.
- Field notes
- Working diagram
- Traverse computations
- Area computations
Leasehold/ Public Land Surveys
- Consent letter from controlling Authority (ULC, BLB, KDLB)
- Request for Instruction to Survey from a registered surveyor
- A recent cadastral map and topographical map clearly indicating the proposed survey/ subdivision with access.
- Index Diagram clearly indicating the area of the plot and dimensions around it
PHYSICAL PLANNING SECTIONS
PHYSICAL PLANNING RESOURCES
KPDP Draft Final Report [ 40MB ]