Construction completion of the selected drainage systems in Kampala CityPUBLISHED — 22nd, February 2019
- Kampala Capital City Authority shall receive funds from the Government of the Republic of Uganda to be used for the acquisition of;
Construction Completion of the Selected Drainage Systems in Kampala City- [(a)St. Denis (610m),Kabaluka (202m), and Nakinyuguzi (498m) in Makindye Division;; and (b) Nabunya (386m), Kimera (210m), & Kabawoo(200m) and Sebanja (185m) in Lubaga Division]
- The above works will also include and are NOT limited to: all associated external works including earth works, gabion lining, site clearance, installation of foot/ pedestrian/carriageway bridges and guard rails, construction of tributary channels up to 20m and landscaping.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 (Amended March 2014) and is open to all bidders.
More Procurement Notices
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Culvert /Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Plant for kyanja concrete yard
28th, May 2020
- Technical assistance to support the implementation of transit bus services in the city of Kampala
17th, March 2020
- Construction of a maternity block at Kiswa health Centre phase 1
11th, March 2020
- Consultancy services for carrying out an independent monitoring and evaluation of the outcomes of improvements of major Kampala City road links
10th, March 2020
- Supply of fuel & lubricants to KCCA vehicles and equipment under a framework contract arrangement for a period of 18 months
2nd, March 2020
- Request for expression of interest (EOI) for provision of solid waste management services (collection and transportation) for Kampala City
2nd, March 2020