Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change ProjectPUBLISHED — 07-May-2018
Procurement Reference number: KCCA/SUPLS/17-18/00537
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in 8(a) from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
- The Bidding documents in English shall be purchased by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 150,000/=. The method of payment will be by Assessment Forms which shall be processed from the PDU offices at either Room B112 on 1st Floor, Block B, City Hall. Payment shall be made in the bank and the bidding documents shall be issued to the Bidders’ representatives upon presentation of the general receipt to the PDU office at Room B112. The document shall be issued to the Bidders representatives in person. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
comments powered by Disqus