Landscape Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE LANDSCAPE TEAM DO?
- Landscape planning, assessment and review.
- Designing for KCCA
- Managing open space
2. WHO HANDLES OPEN MANHOLES ISSUES?
Directorate of Engineering and Technical Services, KCCA.
3. WHY AREN’T ALL THE NEW ROADS LANDSCAPED?
It takes time and money, but eventually we shall get to all the roads in the City.
4. DO LANDSCAPE ISSUES AFFECT APPROVAL OF MY BUILDING PLANS?
Yes they may, and your Architect needs to ensure that landscape requirements for developments are met.