Consultancy services for carrying out an independent monitoring and evaluation of the outcomes of improvements of major Kampala City road linksPUBLISHED — 10th, March 2020
The Government of the Republic of Uganda (GoU) has received financing from the African Development Bank towards the cost of the Kampala City Roads Rehabilitation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to eligible payments under the contract for “Consultancy services for carrying out an independent monitoring and evaluation, and a technical audit of the Kampala City Roads Rehabilitation Project”.
The overall objective of the assignment will entail collection of baseline and post construction data on socio-economic, air quality and developmental impacts, creating awareness in the project area on issues such as HIV/AIDS, STI, gender mainstreaming, and periodic road safety audits and sensitizations. In addition, the consultant will support KCCA’s efforts to establish an effective air quality monitoring system and formulate transport performance indicators in the city. The consultant will also monitor the project works implementation to ensure that the executed works comply with standards and specifications, and also to ensure that the Government achieves value-for-money.
More Procurement Notices
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Culvert /Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Plant for kyanja concrete yard
28th, May 2020
- Technical assistance to support the implementation of transit bus services in the city of Kampala
17th, March 2020
- Construction of a maternity block at Kiswa health Centre phase 1
11th, March 2020
- Consultancy services for carrying out an independent monitoring and evaluation of the outcomes of improvements of major Kampala City road links
10th, March 2020
- Supply of fuel & lubricants to KCCA vehicles and equipment under a framework contract arrangement for a period of 18 months
2nd, March 2020
- Request for expression of interest (EOI) for provision of solid waste management services (collection and transportation) for Kampala City
2nd, March 2020