Frame work contract for Engraving KCCA Assets and Other Items for a period of Twenty Four MonthsPUBLISHED — 22-Nov-2017
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the Procurement of Frame work contract for Engraving KCCA Assets and Other Items for a period of Twenty Four Months.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding Method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday except public holidays.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b). Bidders are advised to collect Bank Payment Registration Slips at the address in 8(a) below and make payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 150,000/= (Uganda Shillings One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Only) VAT inclusive to any of the banks authorized to receive Non Tax Revenue fees on behalf of KCCA.
comments powered by Disqus