Phase 2 of proposed construction of double storeyed classroom block at Kansanga SEED SSPUBLISHED — 17th, November 2017
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the procurements indicated above
- The Kampala Capital City Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurements indicated above
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open Domestic bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- More information regarding the said activities can be obtainable from the Head Procurement and Disposal Unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (City Hall) and also Solicitation Documents Inspection and issue will take place in PDU Offices 1st floor wing B room 114.
- A complete set of the Bid Documents in English may be acquired by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to Head PDU for the set of documents and payment of UGX 150,000/= for the phase ii of proposed construction of double storeyed classroom block (27.23m long x 10.43m wide) at kansanga seed secondary school to the bank.
The documents should be collected at the address given below in 7(a) from 08:00am to 05:00pm effective 15th November 2017.
More Bids and Tenders
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the management of the KCCA youth fund
30th, July 2018
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework
26th, July 2018
- Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change project
5th, June 2018
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
30th, May 2018
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
22nd, May 2018
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
7th, May 2018