Phase 2 of proposed construction of double storeyed classroom block at Kansanga SEED SSPUBLISHED — 17th, November 2017
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the procurements indicated above
- The Kampala Capital City Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurements indicated above
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open Domestic bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- More information regarding the said activities can be obtainable from the Head Procurement and Disposal Unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (City Hall) and also Solicitation Documents Inspection and issue will take place in PDU Offices 1st floor wing B room 114.
- A complete set of the Bid Documents in English may be acquired by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to Head PDU for the set of documents and payment of UGX 150,000/= for the phase ii of proposed construction of double storeyed classroom block (27.23m long x 10.43m wide) at kansanga seed secondary school to the bank.
The documents should be collected at the address given below in 7(a) from 08:00am to 05:00pm effective 15th November 2017.
More Procurement Notices
- Supply of five brand new tractors and other various items
17th, January 2019
- Consultancy services for design review and construction supervision of drainage improvement works in Kampala
17th, January 2019
- Bid notice under open domestic bidding for construction of Kasubi market
16th, January 2019
- Provision of Canteen Services for KCCA Health Centres
11th, December 2018
- Service level support and preventive maintenance for the e-LTE camera system
14th, November 2018
- Framework contract for Supply of Second grade fill material (murram) for Kitezi Landfill
12th, November 2018