Invitation to bid for a framework contract for the routine servicing and repair of the elevators at KCCA headquartersPUBLISHED — 31-May-2017
Procurement Reference number: KCCA/NCONS/16-17/00632
- The Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for a Framework Contract for the routine servicing and repair of the Elevators at KCCA Headquarters
- The Kampala Capital Authority invites your sealed bids for the Framework Contract for the routine servicing and repair of the Elevators at KCCA Headquarters
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003.
- You may obtain further information from Kampala Capital City Authority and inspect the bidding documents at the address in 8 (a) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday except Public Holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address in 8(a) below. The documents should be physically collected from the address in No. 8 (a) on effective Thursday 1st June 2017.
- A pre–bid meeting shall be held on 13th June 2017 at 11:00 am.
- Bids must be delivered and registered to the address in 8(a) at or before 10:00 a.m. on 30th June 2017. Bids shall be valid till 14th December 2017 for a period of 120 working days after Bid opening. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the address in 8(b) at 10:30 a.m. 30th June 2017.
comments powered by Disqus