Invitation to bid for the supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of an Audit Management and Data Analytics SoftwarePUBLISHED — 4th, February 2020
Procurement Reference number: KCCA/SUPLS/19–20/00493
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA), with funding from the European Union under the European Union Justice and Accountability Reforms project has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition and maintenance of an Audit Management and Data Analytics software for its Audit and Revenue Collection Directorates.
In line with Section 50 of the KCCA Act of 2010, KCCA under the Directorate of Revenue Collection administers several revenue sources which currently account for over 30% of the institutions budget. Administration of these revenues involves registration of eligible clients, assessment of the tax bases, collection, reconciliation and reporting of the revenues. All these processes have since 2014 been automated resulting into 7 e-Citie modules each of which supports a revenue type i.e. Markets, Other non-tax revenue, Local hotel tax, Local service tax, Property rates, ground rent and Business license collection. Reconciliation and reporting is done using IFMS, Sun system and e-Tax.
Over time, a lot of data has accumulated in our electronic systems whose mining has been challenging at times due to its velocity, veracity and volume. On the other hand, the internal and external audit processes of both internal and external clients has been manual. KCCA intends to automate the following audit processes: risk assessment, audit planning, execution, maintaining of audit working papers, intermediate level reviews, audit reporting and audit recommendation(s) follow-up.
KCCA is therefore seeking services of a firm to provide both an Audit management software and a data analytics solution.
More Procurement Notices
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Culvert /Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Plant for kyanja concrete yard
28th, May 2020
- Technical assistance to support the implementation of transit bus services in the city of Kampala
17th, March 2020
- Construction of a maternity block at Kiswa health Centre phase 1
11th, March 2020
- Consultancy services for carrying out an independent monitoring and evaluation of the outcomes of improvements of major Kampala City road links
10th, March 2020
- Supply of fuel & lubricants to KCCA vehicles and equipment under a framework contract arrangement for a period of 18 months
2nd, March 2020
- Request for expression of interest (EOI) for provision of solid waste management services (collection and transportation) for Kampala City
2nd, March 2020