Framework contract for the provision of newspaper radio and television advertising servicesPUBLISHED — 16-May-2017
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the procurements indicated above
- The Kampala Capital City Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurements indicated above
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open Domestic bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- More information regarding the said activities can be obtainable from the Head Procurement and Disposal Unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (City Hall) and also Solicitation Documents Inspection and issue will take place in PDU Offices 1st floor wing B room 114.
- A complete set of the Bid Documents in English may be acquired by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to Head PDU for the set of documents and payment of UGX 150,000/= for the framework contract for the provision of newspaper, radio and television advertising services to the bank.
The documents should be collected at the address given below in 7(a) from 08:00am to 05:00pm effective 15th May 2017.
DOWNLOAD FULL ADVERT
comments powered by Disqus